Monday, August 31, 2015

The Covenant Read-a-Long - Epic Fail


I must apologize for this read-a-long not happening the way it was supposed to. The reasons are many, but the main ones would be 1) this was not a good book to read during summer and 2) I could NOT get into this book! I loved the prologue, but then I was just no longer engaged. I know I will pick it up again someday, but this was not a good one for a read-a-long.

I didn't get much response on this read-a-long so hopefully not too many people joined in so it will be less people I've disappointed. I hope you will forgive me.

If there are any of Michener's books that you haven't read and would like to suggest for a read-a-long/group read, let me know in the comments and we can discuss when the best time would be to have one. Probably in the new year when all the scary Fall and November/December holiday reading is past.

1 comment:

  1. What about something to brighten up the depths of winter like "Hawaii" or "Tales of the South Pacific" - like in February when we're all sick to death of the cold?

    ReplyDelete